My most vivid memories from childhood are as follows:
* A very odd obsession with bridal magazines. I would sit for hours flipping through hundreds of pages with my mom, folding the corners on the gowns I loved the most.
* Playing with my aunt and grandma's stereoscope everyday after school.
* Watching Grease over and over, convincing myself that you'll always get the guy if you have an amazing gown.
* DRESSING MY BARBIES UP IN FANCY FROCKS, LINING THEM UP AND TAKING THEIR PHOTO
* Thrifting. Lots of thrifting.
Unbeknownst to me, my childhood routines would set the tone for my future.
Six years ago I decided to take a leap of faith and use my many years of schooling towards a career in photography. What started as an interest in solely shooting fashion has turned into so much more. I have fallen in love with capturing stories. I'm a sucker for real moments, emotion, natural light and grain. call me old fashioned.